Friday, July 13, 2012

I heart potty training...

No that is not sarcastic. I actually rather enjoy it.

First because it seems to be the last transition from baby


to toddler.


It probably helps that both my kids DEMANDED it at around 18 months.


But also kids look so cute in their little underwear.


And on the toilet.


And doing the happy potty dance.


And receiving their chocolate chip.


Yes, there are messes but even those are cute when they clean it up.


Yeah I think I could potty train forever, but thankfully I don't have to.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this post is sooooo cute I laughed so hard I cried! Your children are adorable! So glad to see them growing up - I know they will turn out great with you and Alex teaching them all there is to know ;) Love u!

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonnie that means a lot! I sure hope everything is going amazing for you! Love you too!!

      Delete